Thursday 2 April 2015

Digi-pak ideas...

Below is a selection of screenshots and photos that I have chosen as possibilities for my final digi-pak.


 I took this photo while we were filming at Forty Hall and I feel that the landscape image of the picituresque lake would be a great idea for the front cover of my digi-pak.  



        

The two photos of the boots are a possibility for the inside of the digi-pak. I loved the shots we had of our artist taking off her boots, the worn deflated leather contributed to creating a dull sombre mood and I feel the detail would be ideal inside the digi-pak. 




I thought that this wide shot o the lake would work beautifully for the image on the CD itself. This picture of the decking and the lake is extremely significant in our video and would fit well on the circle shape of the CD.



These final 2 images are possibilities for the back cover of the digi-pak. The pebbles make the link to the Virginia Wolf story in our narrative and are very significant however the shot of pour artist's feet next to the boots makes the link to just before she jumps. Both shots are equally significant and would work well as a back cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment