Saturday 30 August 2014

Photography gallery...



I recently visited the Photographers Gallery in London and I came across a few photos which have given me some inspiration for our music video. I instantly loved the black and white effect of the photos below and it is something which I would like to incorporate into our music video. As well as being black and white I was particularly drawn to the middle photo, the close up of the two people hugging conveys a lot of emotion which could be useful for our video.











I also noticed this display which illustrated an illusion. The artist took one photograph and multiplied it many times which creates a pattern from afar but when looking at it close up you can see it is actually one photograph.

                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment